This code of conduct hereby solidifies in writing all manners in which all guild members, regardless of rank or time in the guild, will be expected to maintain.
- Everyone will be respectful and act in a professional manner.
- This is not “just a game”, it is a hobby and you are part of a team. This is no different than any recreational sport or any other hobby other than it is online.
- Overindulgence in legal or illicit substances, whereas you can no longer control your actions will not be tolerated.
- Adult maturity levels will be maintained.
- Soloist mindset whereas one thinks of themselves first instead of the team is not welcome. We succeed or fail as a team.
- All of your actions whether in guild functions or out, such as trade chat or any such venue including but, not limited to Blizzard or social media should always bring honor and respect to yourself and the guild. This includes such things as racism, bullying, sexism, shaming, LGBT discrimination, trolling, spamming, ninjaing, scamming or any other form of harassment.
- Drama will not be tolerated! If the parties involved can’t reconcile their difference then one or both parties will need to ask an officer to get involved. This type of action will be better than an officer having to step in on their own.
- Always make everyone feel welcome.
- Oversensitivity will not be tolerated
- Guild rules may change over time but the basis of this code of conduct will always remain consistent
Penalties for code of conduct infractions will vary depending on the severity of the infraction ranging from a verbal reprimand, loss of rank, or even expulsion from the guild.